You won’t change the world by adopting a child but for that child the world will change, and so will yours.
We believe in biblical financial stewardship. To that end we encourage people to plug into a local Bible believing, Christ centered, missionally driven, missions minded, Spirit empowered church and to give joyfully and generously to that expression first.
If The Lord leads you to give to the Ephesians 3:20 Foundation to help us fulfill our mission to “glorify God by helping gospel-centered families fulfill their call to adopt through adoption grants and financial assistance” we would be blessed by any size gift. We are committed to shepherding the resources entrusted us to the glory, honor and praise of God. (2 Cor. 9:6-13)
Now for some fine print:
- We can accept only unrestricted gifts—that is, gifts that are not earmarked for specific purposes or that include conditions or contingencies.
- We will accept personal checks, cash, and money orders. We may accept securities, real estate, personal property, or intellectual property at our discretion.
- We don’t currently have the capability to accept donations by phone or over the Internet.
- We do not offer public recognition for any gifts we receive. (Matt. 6:1-4)
- We reserve the right to decline donations even if they meet these guidelines, to change these guidelines at any time, and to make exceptions to these guidelines in special circumstances.
- The foundation is exempt from federal income tax under section 501c3. As a private foundation contributions are subject to special deductibility rules and you should consult your own tax advisor prior to making a donation to the foundation.
Guidelines Specific to Bequests:
- We can accept bequests upon death provided they meet the other contribution guidelines to the foundation.
If you have any questions about any of these guidelines or procedures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful for your partnership in the Gospel.